Traveling Luck for Holly Flat, Taranaki, New Zealand
Where is Holly Flat?What's around Holly Flat?
Wikipedia near Holly Flat
Where to stay near Holly Flat
The timezone in Holly Flat is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:22 and Sunset at 18:53. It's light
Latitude. -39.2582°, Longitude. 174.0402°
Satellite map around Holly Flat
Loading map of Holly Flat and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Holly Flat, in Taranaki, New Zealand
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- The Dome (0km)
- Hook Hill (6km)
- Big Pyramid (11.9km)
- Skinner Hill (11.9km)
- Hump (12.8km)
- Henry Peak (15.1km)
- Tatangi (15.1km)
- Little Pyramid (15.1km)
- Humphries Castle (18.3km)
- Maude Peak (18.5km)
- Turehu Hill (18.5km)
- Maru (20.1km)
- Puniho Hill (20.1km)
- Sharks Tooth (20.1km)
- Mount Taranaki or Mount Egmont (20.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Minarapa Stream (4.6km)
- Peters Stream (4.6km)
- Upson Stream (11km)
- Karaka Tonga Stream (13.9km)
- Cataract Stream (13.9km)
- Pyramid Stream (15.1km)
- Kokowai Stream (15.1km)
- Mangorei Stream (18.5km)
- Paul Stream (18.5km)
- Maero Stream (19.5km)
- Turehu Stream (19.5km)
- Ram Stream (19.5km)
- Mangawarawara Stream (20.1km)
- Kiri Stream (20.1km)
- Waiweranui Stream (22km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- The Puffer (22km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- North Egmont (19.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- The Causeway (15.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Pouakai (18.4km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Pouakai Range (15.2km)
Airports close to Holly Flat
New plymouth(NPL), New plymouth, New zealand (161.4km)