Traveling Luck for Hen and Chickens, Taranaki, New Zealand
Where is Hen and Chickens?What's around Hen and Chickens?
Wikipedia near Hen and Chickens
Where to stay near Hen and Chickens
The timezone in Hen and Chickens is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:21 and Sunset at 18:54. It's Dark
Latitude. -39.2882°, Longitude. 174.0802°
Satellite map around Hen and Chickens
Loading map of Hen and Chickens and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hen and Chickens, in Taranaki, New Zealand
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- a near-level shallow, natural depression or basin, usually containing an intermittent lake, pond, or pool.
- Snow Bowl (15.1km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Snow Valley (9.3km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- The Puffer (6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- North Egmont (11.9km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- The Causeway (12.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Taranaki (9.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- North Mount Egmont (9.6km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Rangitoto Flat (11km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Fanthams Peak (18.1km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Curtis Falls (11km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Egmont National Park (9.4km)
Airports close to Hen and Chickens
New plymouth(NPL), New plymouth, New zealand (172.1km)