Traveling Luck for Boomerang Slip, Taranaki, New Zealand
Where is Boomerang Slip?What's around Boomerang Slip?
Wikipedia near Boomerang Slip
Where to stay near Boomerang Slip
The timezone in Boomerang Slip is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:59 and Sunset at 19:14. It's light
Latitude. -39.2682°, Longitude. 174.0602°
Satellite map around Boomerang Slip
Loading map of Boomerang Slip and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Boomerang Slip, in Taranaki, New Zealand
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- The Puffer (11km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- North Egmont (9.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Taranaki (19.2km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Ahukawakawa (sphagnum moss swamp) (12.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- North Mount Egmont (20.5km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Rangitoto Flat (17.9km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Egmont National Park (19.2km)
Airports close to Boomerang Slip
New plymouth(NPL), New plymouth, New zealand (163.5km)