Traveling Luck for Tarewai Rock, Southland, New Zealand
Where is Tarewai Rock?What's around Tarewai Rock?
Wikipedia near Tarewai Rock
Where to stay near Tarewai Rock
The timezone in Tarewai Rock is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:45 and Sunset at 19:30. It's light
Latitude. -46.0784°, Longitude. 166.6201°
Satellite map around Tarewai Rock
Loading map of Tarewai Rock and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tarewai Rock, in Southland, New Zealand
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Prices Beach (21.8km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Broke-adrift Passage (26.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Te Oneroa (45.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Valley Peak (24.1km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Tarewai Rock (0km)