Traveling Luck for Te Whata, Southland, New Zealand
Where is Te Whata?What's around Te Whata?
Wikipedia near Te Whata
Where to stay near Te Whata
The timezone in Te Whata is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 08:17 and Sunset at 17:17. It's Dark
Latitude. -46.2084°, Longitude. 167.3501°
Satellite map around Te Whata
Loading map of Te Whata and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Te Whata, in Southland, New Zealand
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Sand Hill Point (37.5km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Pecy Burn Viaduct (36.1km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Mussel Beach (5.5km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Port Craig (19.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Port Craig (6.5km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Port Craig (9.6km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Te Whata (0km)