Traveling Luck for The Openings, Southland, New Zealand
Where is The Openings?What's around The Openings?
Wikipedia near The Openings
Where to stay near The Openings
The timezone in The Openings is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 06:06 and Sunset at 19:48. It's Dark
Latitude. -45.5184°, Longitude. 169.0001°
Satellite map around The Openings
Loading map of The Openings and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around The Openings, in Southland, New Zealand
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Station Ridge (31.4km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Piano Flat (38.2km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Waikaia Bush (22.2km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Otago (14km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- The Openings (0km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Piano Flat Domain (25.3km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Boggy Saddle (21.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Titan Rocks (14.5km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Titan Rocks (9.3km)