Traveling Luck for Weka Reef, Southland, New Zealand
Where is Weka Reef?What's around Weka Reef?
Wikipedia near Weka Reef
Where to stay near Weka Reef
The timezone in Weka Reef is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 06:31 and Sunset at 18:46. It's light
Latitude. -47.0584°, Longitude. 168.2401°
Satellite map around Weka Reef
Loading map of Weka Reef and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Weka Reef, in Southland, New Zealand
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Mutton Bird Islands (37.1km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Kaika (37.3km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Weka Reef (0km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Hero River (41.5km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Pikaroa (24.3km)