Traveling Luck for Windy Point, Southland, New Zealand
Where is Windy Point?What's around Windy Point?
Wikipedia near Windy Point
Where to stay near Windy Point
The timezone in Windy Point is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:42 and Sunset at 19:22. It's Dark
Latitude. -44.8384°, Longitude. 168.1001°
Satellite map around Windy Point
Loading map of Windy Point and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Windy Point, in Southland, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Falls Creek (18.4km)
- Divide Creek (22.9km)
- Melita Stream (25.8km)
- Duck Creek (27.3km)
- Marian Creek (30.1km)
- Disappointment Creek (30.3km)
- Hollyford River/ Whakatipu Ka Tuka (34.5km)
- Cascade Creek (34.5km)
- Caples River (37.7km)
- Windfall Creek (38.7km)
- Sunny Creek (40.3km)
- Pass Creek (48.5km)
- Sunny Creek (48.7km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- The Divide (15.7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Cascade Creek (38.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Christina (38.8km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- AILSA MOUNTAINS (31.7km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Camera Flat (30.7km)