Traveling Luck for East End, Southland, New Zealand
Where is East End?What's around East End?
Wikipedia near East End
Where to stay near East End
The timezone in East End is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 06:18 and Sunset at 19:41. It's Dark
Latitude. -46.9284°, Longitude. 168.1501°
Satellite map around East End
Loading map of East End and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around East End, in Southland, New Zealand
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Papatiki Bay (5.6km)
- Manning Bay (5.6km)
- Roger Bay (5.6km)
- Jacky Lee Bay (8.1km)
- The Snuggery (11.1km)
- Sydney Cove (11.1km)
- Eastern Bay (13.8km)
- Pinch Gut (16.2km)
- Cooper Bay (18.6km)
- Deep Bay (19.7km)
- Traills Bay (19.7km)
- Gentian Cove (23.3km)
- Joss Bay (23.7km)
- Buller Bay (23.7km)
- Whale Corner (24.3km)
- Evening Cove (25km)
- Thomson Bay (26.8km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- historical site;
- a place of historical importance.
- Wohlers Monument (17.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Peterson Hill (26.8km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- The Neck (10km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Ringaringa Passage (17.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Half-moon Bay (24.9km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Carter Passage (10km)
- the site of the remains of a wrecked vessel.
- Tarawera (18.6km)