Traveling Luck for Moses Nugget, Southland, New Zealand
Where is Moses Nugget?What's around Moses Nugget?
Wikipedia near Moses Nugget
Where to stay near Moses Nugget
The timezone in Moses Nugget is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:45 and Sunset at 19:20. It's Dark
Latitude. -46.9084°, Longitude. 168.1401°
Satellite map around Moses Nugget
Loading map of Moses Nugget and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Moses Nugget, in Southland, New Zealand
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Pinch Gut (5.6km)
- Traills Bay (5.6km)
- Deep Bay (5.6km)
- Evening Cove (8.1km)
- Whale Corner (9.8km)
- Thomson Bay (9.8km)
- Golden Bay (13.8km)
- Jensen Bay (16.2km)
- Leask Bay (16.2km)
- Sarah Cove (16.2km)
- Little Bay (16.2km)
- Roger Bay (16.2km)
- Harrold Bay (17.1km)
- Bragg Bay (17.1km)
- Sydney Cove (17.2km)
- The Snuggery (17.2km)
- Thule Bay (18.5km)
- Papatiki Bay (19.7km)
- Manning Bay (19.7km)
- Halfmoon Bay (20.7km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Ringaringa Passage (0km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Half-moon Bay (7.8km)
- historical site;
- a place of historical importance.
- Wohlers Monument (0km)