Traveling Luck for Van Leeuwen Landing, Southland, New Zealand
Where is Van Leeuwen Landing?What's around Van Leeuwen Landing?
Wikipedia near Van Leeuwen Landing
Where to stay near Van Leeuwen Landing
The timezone in Van Leeuwen Landing is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:37 and Sunset at 19:28. It's Dark
Latitude. -46.7684°, Longitude. 168.0001°
Satellite map around Van Leeuwen Landing
Loading map of Van Leeuwen Landing and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Van Leeuwen Landing, in Southland, New Zealand
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Christmas Village Bay (19.6km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Van Leeuwen Landing (0km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Newton Rock (41.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Murray River (25.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Anglem (46.5km)