Traveling Luck for The Wilderness, Southland, New Zealand
Where is The Wilderness?What's around The Wilderness?
Wikipedia near The Wilderness
Where to stay near The Wilderness
The timezone in The Wilderness is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 08:09 and Sunset at 17:21. It's light
Latitude. -45.5284°, Longitude. 167.8401°
Satellite map around The Wilderness
Loading map of The Wilderness and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around The Wilderness, in Southland, New Zealand
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Reids Dale (18.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Reids Dale (30.7km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Wallace County (22km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- The Key (36.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- The Key (33.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Fern Hill (33.1km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- The Wilderness (0km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Old Man Swamp (37.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Fern Hill (30.7km)
Airports close to The Wilderness
Manapouri(TEU), Manapouri, New zealand (102.1km)