Traveling Luck for The Outlet, Southland, New Zealand
Where is The Outlet?What's around The Outlet?
Wikipedia near The Outlet
Where to stay near The Outlet
The timezone in The Outlet is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 06:20 and Sunset at 19:43. It's Dark
Latitude. -45.4384°, Longitude. 167.6801°
Satellite map around The Outlet
Loading map of The Outlet and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around The Outlet, in Southland, New Zealand
Accommodation around The Outlet
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- The Ramparts (43.2km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- The Ramparts (35.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Te Anau (25.6km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Te Anau Aerodrome (16.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lake Henry (17.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Harts Hill (22.1km)
Airports close to The Outlet
Manapouri(TEU), Manapouri, New zealand (74km)