Traveling Luck for Horseshoe Bend, Southland, New Zealand
Where is Horseshoe Bend?What's around Horseshoe Bend?
Wikipedia near Horseshoe Bend
Where to stay near Horseshoe Bend
The timezone in Horseshoe Bend is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 08:10 and Sunset at 17:21. It's Dark
Latitude. -45.4784°, Longitude. 167.6901°
Satellite map around Horseshoe Bend
Loading map of Horseshoe Bend and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Horseshoe Bend, in Southland, New Zealand
Accommodation around Horseshoe Bend
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- The Ramparts (33.4km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- The Ramparts (30.8km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Dock Bay (34.7km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Kepler Track (33.1km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Southland Statistical Area (36.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Harts Hill (26.3km)
Airports close to Horseshoe Bend
Manapouri(TEU), Manapouri, New zealand (46.9km)