Traveling Luck for The Pocket, Southland, New Zealand
Where is The Pocket?What's around The Pocket?
Wikipedia near The Pocket
Where to stay near The Pocket
The timezone in The Pocket is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 06:18 and Sunset at 19:43. It's light
Latitude. -45.3084°, Longitude. 167.9501°
Satellite map around The Pocket
Loading map of The Pocket and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around The Pocket, in Southland, New Zealand
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Dunton Swamp (38.2km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Melland (41.3km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Umbrella Flat (27.8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- The Dale (27.8km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Margin Forest (41.3km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Takaro Lodge (22.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Dale Hill (16.1km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- The Pocket (0km)
Airports close to The Pocket
Manapouri(TEU), Manapouri, New zealand (234.5km)