Traveling Luck for Micrometer Rock and Reef, Southland, New Zealand
Where is Micrometer Rock and Reef?What's around Micrometer Rock and Reef?
Wikipedia near Micrometer Rock and Reef
Where to stay near Micrometer Rock and Reef
The timezone in Micrometer Rock and Reef is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:39 and Sunset at 19:28. It's light
Latitude. -47.2084°, Longitude. 167.6301°
Satellite map around Micrometer Rock and Reef
Loading map of Micrometer Rock and Reef and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Micrometer Rock and Reef, in Southland, New Zealand
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Islet Cove (9.9km)
- Evening Cove (9.9km)
- Sheathknife Bay (9.9km)
- Fright Cove (16.4km)
- Shipbuilders Cove (16.8km)
- Acheron Anchorage (18.7km)
- Cook Arm (19.9km)
- Disappointment Cove (19.9km)
- South Arm (26.5km)
- Small Craft Retreat (27.1km)
- Bens Bay (29.8km)
- Port Pegasus (30.6km)
- Bulling Bay (33.3km)
- Port Pegasus/Pikihatiti (33.6km)
- Albion Inlet (39.8km)
- Burial Cove (43.2km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Pigeon House (13.9km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- FRASER PEAKS (42.5km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Frazer Peaks (41.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Basin Creek (40km)