Traveling Luck for Hells Gates, Southland, New Zealand
Where is Hells Gates?What's around Hells Gates?
Wikipedia near Hells Gates
Where to stay near Hells Gates
The timezone in Hells Gates is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 08:16 and Sunset at 17:15. It's light
Latitude. -47.1784°, Longitude. 167.6801°
Satellite map around Hells Gates
Loading map of Hells Gates and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hells Gates, in Southland, New Zealand
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Bulling Bay (5.6km)
- Albion Inlet (9.9km)
- Bens Bay (11.2km)
- North Arm (14.8km)
- Twilight Bay (17.3km)
- Port Pegasus (17.8km)
- Acheron Anchorage (19.9km)
- Scout Bay (23.5km)
- Port Pegasus/Pikihatiti (25.3km)
- Diprose Bay (27km)
- Islet Cove (27.8km)
- Evening Cove (37.4km)
- Sheathknife Bay (39.8km)
- Fright Cove (49.7km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Red Beach (5.6km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Belltopper Falls (24.6km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Pigeon House (36.9km)