Traveling Luck for Leitchs Clearing, South Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Leitchs Clearing?What's around Leitchs Clearing?
Wikipedia near Leitchs Clearing
Where to stay near Leitchs Clearing
The timezone in Leitchs Clearing is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 07:23 and Sunset at 17:12. It's Dark
Latitude. -38.4282°, Longitude. 174.7702°
Satellite map around Leitchs Clearing
Loading map of Leitchs Clearing and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Leitchs Clearing, in South Auckland, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Te Putahaehae Stream (17.9km)
- Wairere Stream (19.6km)
- Harawai Stream (25.1km)
- Waikawau River (26.9km)
- Te Whakapatiki Stream (29.3km)
- Kiritehere Stream (31.9km)
- Hutiwai Stream (32km)
- Mangaorongo Stream (32.3km)
- Mangapapa Stream (32.4km)
- Rararimu Stream (34.1km)
- Mangaohae Stream (39.7km)
- Ngongoronui Stream (43km)
- Nohotuaroa Stream (43.1km)
- Pomarangai Stream (48.7km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- HERANGI RANGE (10.8km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Nukuharaki Bay (38.9km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Pomarangai Track (34.9km)
- a small primitive house.
- Leitchs Hut (0km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Leitchs Clearing (0km)
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- Puketiti Station (40.3km)