Traveling Luck for Waituhi Lookout, South Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Waituhi Lookout?What's around Waituhi Lookout?
Wikipedia near Waituhi Lookout
Where to stay near Waituhi Lookout
The timezone in Waituhi Lookout is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 07:20 and Sunset at 17:08. It's Dark
Latitude. -38.8582°, Longitude. 175.5402°
Satellite map around Waituhi Lookout
Loading map of Waituhi Lookout and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Waituhi Lookout, in South Auckland, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Waituhi Stream (11.7km)
- Te Roto Stream (15km)
- Waituhi Stream (18.1km)
- Ngamahangatiwaiwaka Stream (18.1km)
- Waione Stream (18.2km)
- Pungapunga River (21.8km)
- Waione Stream (25.2km)
- Waipari Stream (27.2km)
- Hauwai Stream (28.2km)
- Kuratau River (28.9km)
- Pungapunga River (29.3km)
- Whahakaua Stream (29.9km)
- Mangaongoki Stream (32.7km)
- Tunawaharoa Stream (34.2km)
- Mangakara Stream (34.7km)
- Waipungapunga Stream (35.6km)
- Tatateoro Stream (42km)
- Herungaweka Stream (43.6km)
- Taringamotu River (44.7km)
- Waipungapunga Stream (44.9km)
- Whanganui Stream (45km)
- Taurakumekume Stream (55.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Moerangi (25.5km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Maniatangaroa Falls (49.4km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Waituhi Lookout (0km)
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- Paritea (32.7km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Waituhi Saddle (4.6km)