Traveling Luck for Oneroa, South Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Oneroa?What's around Oneroa?
Wikipedia near Oneroa
Where to stay near Oneroa
The timezone in Oneroa is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:27 and Sunset at 18:33. It's Dark
Latitude. -38.2182°, Longitude. 176.4102°
Satellite map around Oneroa
Loading map of Oneroa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Oneroa, in South Auckland, New Zealand
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Tarawera Chasm (34.2km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Northern Tarawera Track (35.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Steaming Cliffs (23km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Wairua (34.1km)
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Wairoa (19.7km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Wairere Falls (23.3km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Oneroa (0km)
Airports close to Oneroa
Rotorua(ROT), Rotorua, New zealand (75.3km)