Traveling Luck for Wilson Clearing, South Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Wilson Clearing?What's around Wilson Clearing?
Wikipedia near Wilson Clearing
Where to stay near Wilson Clearing
The timezone in Wilson Clearing is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:24 and Sunset at 18:44. It's light
Latitude. -37.9282°, Longitude. 175.0502°
Satellite map around Wilson Clearing
Loading map of Wilson Clearing and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Wilson Clearing, in South Auckland, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Te Kauri Stream (5.7km)
- Blue Bill Stream (12.2km)
- Te Wheeke Stream (14.5km)
- Kaniwhaniwha Stream (14.5km)
- Paiaka Stream (14.6km)
- Orongo Stream (18.9km)
- Te Pahu Stream (21.7km)
- Kohatupapanui Stream (23.2km)
- Tawhitiwhiti Stream (24.8km)
- Te Pahu Stream (27.6km)
- Coopers Creek (28.4km)
- Kaniwhaniwha Stream (29km)
- Horokaretu Stream (29.3km)
- Mangataheke Stream (31.9km)
- Rangitukia Stream (31.9km)
- Katikako Stream (31.9km)
- Waitetuna River (35.2km)
- Otungaoko Stream (36.2km)
- Oparau River (36.7km)
- Patoa Stream (38.5km)
- Oparau River (39.8km)
- Te Maari Stream (42km)
- Mangakara Stream (42.4km)
- Waikoha Stream (48km)
- Mangamauku Stream (49.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- KAPAMAHUNGA RANGE (41.9km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Wharauroa Plateau (46.4km)
- a small primitive house.
- Pahautea Hut (38.6km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Karamu Caves (23.1km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Pirongia Forest Park Lodge (46.4km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Wilson Clearing (0km)
Airports close to Wilson Clearing
Hamilton(HLZ), Hamilton, New zealand (131.4km)