Traveling Luck for Blue Slip, South Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Blue Slip?What's around Blue Slip?
Wikipedia near Blue Slip
Where to stay near Blue Slip
The timezone in Blue Slip is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:48 and Sunset at 19:02. It's light
Latitude. -38.7882°, Longitude. 176.8302°
Satellite map around Blue Slip
Loading map of Blue Slip and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Blue Slip, in South Auckland, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Maungangarara Stream (14.9km)
- Te Waiotukapiti River (19km)
- Te Waiotukapiti Stream (19.2km)
- Mangakahika Stream (19.8km)
- Parahaki Stream (24.1km)
- Waiau River (27.2km)
- Wairoa Stream (30.7km)
- Te Niho Stream (32.3km)
- Waiariki Stream (35.4km)
- Te Totara Stream (41.9km)
- Whakangutuwhio Stream (41.9km)
- Manganuiohou River (43.5km)
- Opureke Stream (46.9km)
- Wairoa River (53.7km)
- Mangaeniuohou River (53.7km)
- Te Totara Stream (54.9km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- PUKEKOHU RANGE (27.5km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Te Rerehautai Falls (40.7km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Blue Slip (0km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Maungataniwha (21.7km)