Traveling Luck for Ngahuinga Crossing, South Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Ngahuinga Crossing?What's around Ngahuinga Crossing?
Wikipedia near Ngahuinga Crossing
Where to stay near Ngahuinga Crossing
The timezone in Ngahuinga Crossing is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:14 and Sunset at 18:41. It's Dark
Latitude. -38.5582°, Longitude. 176.6402°
Satellite map around Ngahuinga Crossing
Loading map of Ngahuinga Crossing and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ngahuinga Crossing, in South Auckland, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Wheao River (6.6km)
- Mangapapa Stream (18.2km)
- Rangitaiki River (23.5km)
- Upper Okahu Stream (23.7km)
- Mangawiri Stream (25.6km)
- Tututarata Stream (28.7km)
- Manawairihia Stream (32.4km)
- Ahipukahu Stream (32.4km)
- Wheao River (34.3km)
- Otutakahiao Stream (35.2km)
- Upper Okahu Stream (35.9km)
- Waimurupuha Stream (36.1km)
- Puhipuhi Stream (38.3km)
- Mangapaepae Stream (39.9km)
- Otanewheke Stream (40.4km)
- Mangamingi Stream (42.9km)
- Wahaoteana Stream (43.2km)
- Paripahekeheke Stream (44.3km)
- Pareranui Stream (44.3km)
- Kaikihikihi Stream (44.6km)
- Whirinaki River (50.3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- KORONGOHUKORE HILLS (54.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Wairapukao (40.4km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- WHIRINAKI FOREST (31.9km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Wheao powerhouse (51.7km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Ngahuinga Crossing (0km)