Traveling Luck for Matatapu Rocks, South Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Matatapu Rocks?What's around Matatapu Rocks?
Wikipedia near Matatapu Rocks
Where to stay near Matatapu Rocks
The timezone in Matatapu Rocks is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 07:13 and Sunset at 17:07. It's Dark
Latitude. -37.6482°, Longitude. 176.4102°
Satellite map around Matatapu Rocks
Loading map of Matatapu Rocks and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Matatapu Rocks, in South Auckland, New Zealand
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Taumataika Point (7.2km)
- Puwerewere Point (7.2km)
- Matakatia point (12.1km)
- Te Huruhi Point (14.4km)
- Panaturi Point (16.9km)
- Te Rotoharakeke Point (17.4km)
- Matahau Point (19.1km)
- Manukakawhati Point (22.5km)
- Ota Point (22.5km)
- Puwhatawhata Point (22.9km)
- Waihi Point (24.2km)
- Otungahoro Point (28.1km)
- Te Manaiti Point (28.1km)
- Taikanapa Point (28.4km)
- Oromai Point (28.4km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Okaparu Reef (41.3km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Matatapu Rocks (0km)
Airports close to Matatapu Rocks
Tauranga(TRG), Tauranga, New zealand (96.6km)