Traveling Luck for Pokaiora Clearing, South Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Pokaiora Clearing?What's around Pokaiora Clearing?
Wikipedia near Pokaiora Clearing
Where to stay near Pokaiora Clearing
The timezone in Pokaiora Clearing is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 06:03 and Sunset at 18:16. It's Dark
Latitude. -38.6982°, Longitude. 175.6202°
Satellite map around Pokaiora Clearing
Loading map of Pokaiora Clearing and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pokaiora Clearing, in South Auckland, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Waitaia Stream (1.9km)
- Mangatu Stream (11.7km)
- Pikopiko Stream (21.7km)
- Waiwhaanga Stream (25.1km)
- Kokueriki Stream (25.7km)
- Waikino Stream (32.3km)
- Maramataha River (32.5km)
- Waihaha River (32.6km)
- Te Awaiti Stream (34.1km)
- Otaunga Stream (36.5km)
- Waihaha River (37.1km)
- Otupoto Stream (38.4km)
- Waikokomiko Stream (40km)
- Waihora Stream (43km)
- Oruapuraho Stream (43.4km)
- Rapawhio Stream (43.4km)
- Pangopangonui Stream (50.4km)
- Te Awaroa Stream (54.1km)
- a small primitive house.
- Waihaha Hut (10.8km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Waikino Reserve (50.5km)