Traveling Luck for Tirohanga Youth Camp, South Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Tirohanga Youth Camp?What's around Tirohanga Youth Camp?
Wikipedia near Tirohanga Youth Camp
Where to stay near Tirohanga Youth Camp
The timezone in Tirohanga Youth Camp is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:53 and Sunset at 19:04. It's light
Latitude. -38.4182°, Longitude. 175.9502°
Satellite map around Tirohanga Youth Camp
Loading map of Tirohanga Youth Camp and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tirohanga Youth Camp, in South Auckland, New Zealand
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Atiamuri (36.3km)
- historical site;
- a place of historical importance.
- Pohaturoa (25.5km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- KINLEITH FOREST (36.8km)
- a tract of land set aside for aboriginal, tribal, or native populations.
- Ngaroto Marae (5.8km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Hikurangi Island (27.3km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Hatu Patu (Wishing Rock) (32.4km)
Airports close to Tirohanga Youth Camp
Taupo(TUO), Taupo, New zealand (196.6km)
Rotorua(ROT), Rotorua, New zealand (243.3km)