Traveling Luck for Whakamaru Lookout, South Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Whakamaru Lookout?What's around Whakamaru Lookout?
Wikipedia near Whakamaru Lookout
Where to stay near Whakamaru Lookout
The timezone in Whakamaru Lookout is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:19 and Sunset at 18:42. It's Dark
Latitude. -38.3882°, Longitude. 175.8802°
Satellite map around Whakamaru Lookout
Loading map of Whakamaru Lookout and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Whakamaru Lookout, in South Auckland, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tract of land set aside for aboriginal, tribal, or native populations.
- Ngaroto Marae (33.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lake Whakamaru (32.4km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Hikurangi Island (17.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Whakamaru (26.1km)