Traveling Luck for Esk Reef, South Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Esk Reef?What's around Esk Reef?
Wikipedia near Esk Reef
Where to stay near Esk Reef
The timezone in Esk Reef is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 07:15 and Sunset at 17:13. It's Dark
Latitude. -36.7982°, Longitude. 175.4302°
Satellite map around Esk Reef
Loading map of Esk Reef and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Esk Reef, in South Auckland, New Zealand
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Coromandel Harbour (0km)
- Papakarahi Bay (7km)
- Te Kouma Harbour (10.9km)
- Woolshed Bay (14km)
- Waipapa Bay (17.5km)
- Aropawa Bay (18.6km)
- Makariri Bay (21km)
- Manaia Harbour (21.8km)
- Wyuna Bay (25.5km)
- Howell Bay (27.6km)
- McGregor Bay (28km)
- Brickfield Bay (28.5km)
- Ohauhunga Bay (28.7km)
- Onepoto Bay (30.3km)
- Matariki Bay (33.9km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Whanganui Island (8.2km)
- Rangipukea Island (11.7km)
- Cow Island (13.2km)
- Calf Island (14.2km)
- Motutapere Island (17.1km)
- Tataweka Island (19.2km)
- Wekarua Island (20.1km)
- Waimate Island (21.7km)
- Motukakarikitahi Island (Rat island) (21.8km)
- Motukopake Island (30.3km)
- Motukaramea Island (Kaikai Island) (30.3km)
- Motuoruhi Island (32.1km)
- Motumorirau Island (Pauls Island) (33.8km)
Accommodation around Esk Reef
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Hautapu Rocks (34.4km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Tokaanu Reef (20.1km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Ruffin Peninsula (30.3km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Tawhiti Rock (5.3km)
- a distinctive structure exhibiting a major navigation light.
- Te Kouma Light (11.8km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Waimate Channel (13.2km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Esk Reef (0km)