Traveling Luck for 1st Staircase, South Auckland, New Zealand
Where is 1st Staircase?What's around 1st Staircase?
Wikipedia near 1st Staircase
Where to stay near 1st Staircase
The timezone in 1st Staircase is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:55 and Sunset at 19:13. It's light
Latitude. -38.4482°, Longitude. 174.6402°
Satellite map around 1st Staircase
Loading map of 1st Staircase and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around 1st Staircase, in South Auckland, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Waipapa Stream (0km)
- Te Marama Stream (10.8km)
- Mangangu Stream (17.3km)
- Mangatoa Stream (18.2km)
- Waikawau River (20.6km)
- Waikaretu Stream (23.2km)
- Mangawhitikau Stream (25.2km)
- Huikomako Stream (29.3km)
- Ngararahae Stream (30.3km)
- Waiongaru Stream (35km)
- Mangapapa Stream (38.2km)
- Nukuhakari Stream (41.4km)
- Mangakahikatea Stream (41.5km)
- Ngongoronui Stream (48.8km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Piritoki Reef (37.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Waikawau (21.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Whareorino (26.8km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Waikawau Beach (11.6km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Tarapatiki Spit (17.9km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Mangatoa Saddle (43.1km)