Traveling Luck for Mangapohue Natural Bridge, South Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Mangapohue Natural Bridge?What's around Mangapohue Natural Bridge?
Wikipedia near Mangapohue Natural Bridge
Where to stay near Mangapohue Natural Bridge
The timezone in Mangapohue Natural Bridge is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 07:23 and Sunset at 17:10. It's Dark
Latitude. -38.2582°, Longitude. 174.9002°
Satellite map around Mangapohue Natural Bridge
Loading map of Mangapohue Natural Bridge and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mangapohue Natural Bridge, in South Auckland, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Mangapohue Stream (5.7km)
- Mangatuahaua Stream (7.3km)
- Marokopa River (10.7km)
- Wharewera Stream (11.5km)
- Tawarau River (23.3km)
- Marokopa River (32.2km)
- Mangarere Stream (33.6km)
- Tawarau River (34km)
- Mangaohae River (34.5km)
- Mangaohae Stream (37.1km)
- Waiharakeke Stream (38.9km)
- Orekopa Stream (39km)
- Mangaohuinga Stream (46.2km)
- Kuritunu Stream (46.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Te Anga (23.2km)
- historical site;
- a place of historical importance.
- Puketutu Pa (10.7km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Piripiri Caves (23.4km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- Te Koraha Station (42.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Taumatatotara (14.3km)