Traveling Luck for Anaputa Rock, South Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Anaputa Rock?What's around Anaputa Rock?
Wikipedia near Anaputa Rock
Where to stay near Anaputa Rock
The timezone in Anaputa Rock is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 07:24 and Sunset at 17:11. It's light
Latitude. -38.2082°, Longitude. 174.7102°
Satellite map around Anaputa Rock
Loading map of Anaputa Rock and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Anaputa Rock, in South Auckland, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Te Awaiti Stream (7.3km)
- Waiohipa Stream (7.3km)
- Waihekuri Stream (7.3km)
- Tauhua Stream (12.3km)
- Huruhurupapa Stream (21.9km)
- Wainui Stream (23.4km)
- Huaroa Stream (28.4km)
- Te Awaawa Stream (29.2km)
- Wairoa Stream (32.2km)
- Matauwai Stream (34.7km)
- Tauhua Stream (34.7km)
- Mangatangi Stream (35.5km)
- Mangakahikatea Stream (39.1km)
- Waikiekie Stream (51.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Motunau Rocks (15.1km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Harihari Beach (5.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Awamarino (52.7km)
- a tract of land set aside for aboriginal, tribal, or native populations.
- Te Koraha Marae (40.1km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Anaputa Rock (0km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Motunau Rocks (12.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Te Iringa (38.1km)