Traveling Luck for Te Ahurei, South Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Te Ahurei?What's around Te Ahurei?
Wikipedia near Te Ahurei
Where to stay near Te Ahurei
The timezone in Te Ahurei is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 06:06 and Sunset at 18:19. It's light
Latitude. -38.0682°, Longitude. 174.8102°
Satellite map around Te Ahurei
Loading map of Te Ahurei and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Te Ahurei, in South Auckland, New Zealand
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Matatua Point (5.7km)
- Te Puru Point (7.3km)
- Motutarakuao Point (14.7km)
- Motutarakatua Point (14.7km)
- Tauratahi Point (14.9km)
- Okura Point (17.7km)
- Manaua Point (19.4km)
- Opapaka Point (21.4km)
- Urawhitiki Point (21.4km)
- Puketoa Point (23.3km)
- Kahua Point (23.3km)
- Puti Point (25.3km)
- Otoretaitua Point (25.3km)
- Rengarenga Point (25.3km)
- Kaiwaka Point (27.7km)
- Ohaua Point (27.8km)
- Ururoa Point (28.3km)
- Torea Point (28.3km)
- Nihinihi Point (28.9km)
- a tract of land set aside for aboriginal, tribal, or native populations.
- Waipapa Marae (12.3km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Kawhia Harbour (13.5km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Tiritirimatangi Peninsula (22.6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Te Puia Springs (23.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lake Parangi (23.2km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Te Ahurei (0km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- South Bank (14.9km)