Traveling Luck for Waioioi Reef, South Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Waioioi Reef?What's around Waioioi Reef?
Wikipedia near Waioioi Reef
Where to stay near Waioioi Reef
The timezone in Waioioi Reef is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 06:08 and Sunset at 18:18. It's Dark
Latitude. -38.1182°, Longitude. 174.6702°
Satellite map around Waioioi Reef
Loading map of Waioioi Reef and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Waioioi Reef, in South Auckland, New Zealand
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Arohaki Bay (10.7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Taharoa (32.1km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Huruhurumaku Cliffs (4.5km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Waioioi Reef (0km)