Traveling Luck for Uenukutuhatu Rock, South Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Uenukutuhatu Rock?What's around Uenukutuhatu Rock?
Wikipedia near Uenukutuhatu Rock
Where to stay near Uenukutuhatu Rock
The timezone in Uenukutuhatu Rock is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:22 and Sunset at 18:47. It's Dark
Latitude. -38.0782°, Longitude. 174.9002°
Satellite map around Uenukutuhatu Rock
Loading map of Uenukutuhatu Rock and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Uenukutuhatu Rock, in South Auckland, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Waikorire Creek (7.3km)
- Awaroa River (8km)
- Te Kauri Stream (8km)
- Tawairoa Stream (12.3km)
- Papakura Stream (14.5km)
- Raoraotaua Stream (17.1km)
- Okiore Creek (17.7km)
- Mangawhero Stream (17.7km)
- Te Akakohia Stream (17.7km)
- Oparau River (17.7km)
- Te Mimi Stream (21.4km)
- Tuapu Creek (21.4km)
- Oreurua Stream (21.8km)
- Rakaukeke Creek (21.8km)
- Okupata Stream (22km)
- Kawaroa Stream (23.3km)
- Waihohonu Stream (23.3km)
- Waiinumia Stream (23.3km)
- Ngahuinga Stream (23.3km)
- Oihuroa Stream (26.5km)
- Muturangi Stream (27.7km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- historical site;
- a place of historical importance.
- Tutaerere (10.7km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Te Kauri Lodge (27.7km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lake Te Rotopupu (17.7km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Tiritirimatangi Peninsula (18.9km)