Traveling Luck for Tokatara Rocks, South Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Tokatara Rocks?What's around Tokatara Rocks?
Wikipedia near Tokatara Rocks
Where to stay near Tokatara Rocks
The timezone in Tokatara Rocks is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 06:06 and Sunset at 18:18. It's light
Latitude. -37.7982°, Longitude. 174.8902°
Satellite map around Tokatara Rocks
Loading map of Tokatara Rocks and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tokatara Rocks, in South Auckland, New Zealand
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Motukokako Point (5.6km)
- Horongarara Point (10.6km)
- Tokatoka Point (10.6km)
- Ann Point (10.6km)
- Hawea Point (10.6km)
- Paritata Point (10.6km)
- Putoetoe Point (13.5km)
- Hauraki Point (14.4km)
- Marotaka Point (14.6km)
- Joys Point (14.6km)
- Rangitoto Point (18.1km)
- The Finger (18.8km)
- Te Puna Point (21.6km)
- Matanawe Point (23km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Paihere Creek (14.4km)
- Okete Stream (14.4km)
- Kaitoke Creek (14.6km)
- Bridal Creek (17km)
- Ponganui Creek (17.6km)
- Waikutu Creek (18.8km)
- Mokoroa Creek (22.6km)
- Te Tarata Creek (22.6km)
- Kauri Stream (23.1km)
- Omahina Creek (24.7km)
- Waiwhatawhata Stream (24.7km)
- Opotoru River (26.3km)
- Muriwai Stream (28.1km)
Accommodation around Tokatara Rocks
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Raglan Harbour (4.5km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Paritata Peninsula (17.6km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Narrows (14.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lake Waitamoumou (25.1km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Raglan Bar (26.9km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Tokatara Rocks (0km)
Airports close to Tokatara Rocks
Hamilton(HLZ), Hamilton, New zealand (201.9km)