Traveling Luck for Waingaro Landing, South Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Waingaro Landing?What's around Waingaro Landing?
Wikipedia near Waingaro Landing
Where to stay near Waingaro Landing
The timezone in Waingaro Landing is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:57 and Sunset at 19:09. It's Dark
Latitude. -37.7382°, Longitude. 174.9402°
Satellite map around Waingaro Landing
Loading map of Waingaro Landing and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Waingaro Landing, in South Auckland, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Tawatahi River (4.5km)
- Oruawhau Creek (12.1km)
- Te Kotuku Creek (13.4km)
- Waingaro River (13.6km)
- Kerikeri River (16.9km)
- Waipara Stream (18.8km)
- Omuhinau Stream (21.6km)
- Mokoroa Creek (25.1km)
- Te Tarata Creek (25.1km)
- Naupohue Stream (25.1km)
- Ohautira Stream (25.1km)
- Te Karaka Stream (27.5km)
- Kotoropipi Stream (28km)
- Maunganui Stream (29.1km)
- Mangakara Stream (31.3km)
- Waikomako Stream (31.8km)
- Mangakotukutuku Stream (33.4km)
- Parawai Stream (36.4km)
- Maunurima Stream (38.3km)
- Paihere Creek (38.6km)
- Mangapukatoa Stream (38.9km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Narrows (29.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ohautira (20.4km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Waingaro Landing (0km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Raglan Harbour (39.3km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Paritata Peninsula (24.3km)
Airports close to Waingaro Landing
Hamilton(HLZ), Hamilton, New zealand (190km)