Traveling Luck for Castle Rock, Otago, New Zealand
Where is Castle Rock?What's around Castle Rock?
Wikipedia near Castle Rock
Where to stay near Castle Rock
The timezone in Castle Rock is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 08:08 and Sunset at 17:08. It's Dark
Latitude. -46.5184°, Longitude. 169.6701°
Satellite map around Castle Rock
Loading map of Castle Rock and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Castle Rock, in Otago, New Zealand
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Triplets (37.9km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Hinahina Cove (12.1km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Harts Rock (40.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Hinahina Hill (29.4km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- White Head (16.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Catlins Lake (34.5km)