Traveling Luck for Tunnel Rocks, Otago, New Zealand
Where is Tunnel Rocks?What's around Tunnel Rocks?
Wikipedia near Tunnel Rocks
Where to stay near Tunnel Rocks
The timezone in Tunnel Rocks is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 06:26 and Sunset at 18:40. It's Dark
Latitude. -46.4984°, Longitude. 169.7101°
Satellite map around Tunnel Rocks
Loading map of Tunnel Rocks and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tunnel Rocks, in Otago, New Zealand
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Triplets (12.5km)
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- Aspendale (54.3km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- False Islet (27.2km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Hinahina Cove (36.7km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- White Head (15.6km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Remarkable Cave (40.7km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Catlins Lake (43.9km)