Traveling Luck for Moeraki Boulders/Kaihinaki, Otago, New Zealand
Where is Moeraki Boulders/Kaihinaki?What's around Moeraki Boulders/Kaihinaki?
Wikipedia near Moeraki Boulders/Kaihinaki
Where to stay near Moeraki Boulders/Kaihinaki
The timezone in Moeraki Boulders/Kaihinaki is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 06:02 and Sunset at 19:37. It's light
Latitude. -45.3484°, Longitude. 170.8201°
Satellite map around Moeraki Boulders/Kaihinaki
Loading map of Moeraki Boulders/Kaihinaki and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Moeraki Boulders/Kaihinaki, in Otago, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- One Tree Ridge (44.5km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Hampden (24.1km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Maukiekie Island (22.7km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Moeraki Road (16km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..