Traveling Luck for The Clump, Otago, New Zealand
Where is The Clump?What's around The Clump?
Wikipedia near The Clump
Where to stay near The Clump
The timezone in The Clump is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 06:08 and Sunset at 19:32. It's Dark
Latitude. -45.7584°, Longitude. 170.5001°
Satellite map around The Clump
Loading map of The Clump and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around The Clump, in Otago, New Zealand
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- LONG RIDGE (32.4km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- SILVER PEAKS (28.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Silver Peak (27.8km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Silver Peaks Route (21.6km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- The Painted Forest (44.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Sullivans Dam (32.7km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- The Clump (0km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Swampy Spur (32.1km)
Airports close to The Clump
Dunedin(DUD), Dunedin, New zealand (209.6km)