Traveling Luck for Puddingstone Rock, Otago, New Zealand
Where is Puddingstone Rock?What's around Puddingstone Rock?
Wikipedia near Puddingstone Rock
Where to stay near Puddingstone Rock
The timezone in Puddingstone Rock is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 08:03 and Sunset at 17:04. It's light
Latitude. -45.8684°, Longitude. 170.7401°
Satellite map around Puddingstone Rock
Loading map of Puddingstone Rock and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Puddingstone Rock, in Otago, New Zealand
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Wharekakahu (23km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Otago Peninsula (39.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Charles (21.8km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Hydra Rock (27km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Cape Saunders (5.5km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Okia Flat (35km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Victoria Channel (39.8km)
- the site of the remains of a wrecked vessel.
- Victory (23.9km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Puddingstone Rock (0km)