Traveling Luck for Dead Horse Pinch, Otago, New Zealand
Where is Dead Horse Pinch?What's around Dead Horse Pinch?
Wikipedia near Dead Horse Pinch
Where to stay near Dead Horse Pinch
The timezone in Dead Horse Pinch is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 07:59 and Sunset at 17:10. It's Dark
Latitude. -45.2184°, Longitude. 170.4201°
Satellite map around Dead Horse Pinch
Loading map of Dead Horse Pinch and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dead Horse Pinch, in Otago, New Zealand
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Morrisons (41.3km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Morrisons (35km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- McLeods Track (37.7km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Dead Horse Pinch (0km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Red Cutting Summit (32km)