Traveling Luck for The Basin, Otago, New Zealand
Where is The Basin?What's around The Basin?
Wikipedia near The Basin
Where to stay near The Basin
The timezone in The Basin is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 08:07 and Sunset at 17:07. It's Dark
Latitude. -45.7584°, Longitude. 169.8001°
Satellite map around The Basin
Loading map of The Basin and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around The Basin, in Otago, New Zealand
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Lammerlaw Range (40.9km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- ROCKY RIDGE (32.4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Little Peak (19.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Little Peak (16.4km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- The Basin (0km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- The Ship at Anchor (40km)
Airports close to The Basin
Dunedin(DUD), Dunedin, New zealand (252.4km)