Traveling Luck for Serpentine Diggings, Otago, New Zealand
Where is Serpentine Diggings?What's around Serpentine Diggings?
Wikipedia near Serpentine Diggings
Where to stay near Serpentine Diggings
The timezone in Serpentine Diggings is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 06:33 and Sunset at 18:35. It's light
Latitude. -45.3984°, Longitude. 169.7001°
Satellite map around Serpentine Diggings
Loading map of Serpentine Diggings and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Serpentine Diggings, in Otago, New Zealand
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- South Rough Ridge Hill (32.1km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Serpentine Diggings (0km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- South Rough Ridge Hill (22.6km)
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Manorburn Experimental Basin (43.1km)
Airports close to Serpentine Diggings
Alexandra(ALR), Alexandra, New zealand (224.5km)