Traveling Luck for The Neck, Otago, New Zealand
Where is The Neck?What's around The Neck?
Wikipedia near The Neck
Where to stay near The Neck
The timezone in The Neck is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:28 and Sunset at 19:20. It's light
Latitude. -45.4984°, Longitude. 169.9101°
Satellite map around The Neck
Loading map of The Neck and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around The Neck, in Otago, New Zealand
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Great Moss Swamp (43.8km)
- a small primitive house.
- Howells Hut (25.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Round Hill (17.8km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- The Neck (0km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Great Moss Swamp (39.8km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Cave Rock (47.5km)
- Round Hill (16.9km)