Traveling Luck for German Hill Diggings, Otago, New Zealand
Where is German Hill Diggings?What's around German Hill Diggings?
Wikipedia near German Hill Diggings
Where to stay near German Hill Diggings
The timezone in German Hill Diggings is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:45 and Sunset at 19:08. It's Dark
Latitude. -45.1484°, Longitude. 169.7601°
Satellite map around German Hill Diggings
Loading map of German Hill Diggings and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around German Hill Diggings, in Otago, New Zealand
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Poolburn (45.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- North Rough Ridge Hill (35.3km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- German Hill Diggings (0km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Pool Burn (39.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- North Rough Ridge Hill (33.1km)