Traveling Luck for Sailors Cutting, Otago, New Zealand
Where is Sailors Cutting?What's around Sailors Cutting?
Wikipedia near Sailors Cutting
Where to stay near Sailors Cutting
The timezone in Sailors Cutting is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:29 and Sunset at 19:18. It's light
Latitude. -44.5384°, Longitude. 170.0701°
Satellite map around Sailors Cutting
Loading map of Sailors Cutting and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sailors Cutting, in Otago, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Saint Cuthbert Range (37.7km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Rough Gully (22.2km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Ahuriri Pass (39.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bog Roy (26km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lake Benmore (14.6km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Sailors Cutting (0km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Ahuriri Pass (41km)