Traveling Luck for McGregor Country, Otago, New Zealand
Where is McGregor Country?What's around McGregor Country?
Wikipedia near McGregor Country
Where to stay near McGregor Country
The timezone in McGregor Country is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 08:03 and Sunset at 17:15. It's light
Latitude. -45.5584°, Longitude. 169.1701°
Satellite map around McGregor Country
Loading map of McGregor Country and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around McGregor Country, in Otago, New Zealand
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- THE NOBBIES (37.4km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- McEwens Bush (38.7km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Gem Lake (38.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Mount Benger (48.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Benger (53.5km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Passage Rock (48.8km)