Traveling Luck for Rocky Point, Otago, New Zealand
Where is Rocky Point?What's around Rocky Point?
Wikipedia near Rocky Point
Where to stay near Rocky Point
The timezone in Rocky Point is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:40 and Sunset at 19:15. It's Dark
Latitude. -44.9284°, Longitude. 169.2901°
Satellite map around Rocky Point
Loading map of Rocky Point and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rocky Point, in Otago, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Tinwald Burn (10.2km)
- Chinamans Creek (10.2km)
- Pigeon Creek (15.8km)
- Amisfield Burn (16.5km)
- Lochar Burn (16.5km)
- Bendigo Creek (16.5km)
- School Creek (26.5km)
- Amisfield Burn (26.5km)
- Park Burn (28.8km)
- Raupo Creek (31.1km)
- Basin Burn (35.7km)
- Park Burn (37km)
- Clutha River/Mata-Au (37.6km)
- Aurora Creek (40.7km)
- Green Valley Creek (41.1km)
- Tinwald Burn or Wash Creek (43.5km)
- Lindis River (46.1km)
- Tarras Creek (46.1km)
- Devils Creek (46.2km)
- John Bulls Creek (46.2km)
- Five Mile Creek (50.8km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Breakneck Gully (44.9km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Bendigo Terrace (38.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lake Dunstan (49km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Rocky Point (0km)
Airports close to Rocky Point
Wanaka(WKA), Wanaka, New zealand (152.6km)