Traveling Luck for Cornish Point, Otago, New Zealand
Where is Cornish Point?What's around Cornish Point?
Wikipedia near Cornish Point
Where to stay near Cornish Point
The timezone in Cornish Point is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:32 and Sunset at 19:22. It's Dark
Latitude. -45.0484°, Longitude. 169.2001°
Satellite map around Cornish Point
Loading map of Cornish Point and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cornish Point, in Otago, New Zealand
Accommodation around Cornish Point
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Cromwell (1.2km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Camp Bannockburn (40km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Gibraltar Rock (21.9km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Ripponvale Settlers Water Race (30.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Double Rock (37.2km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Cromwell (17.7km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lake Dunstan (30.9km)
Airports close to Cornish Point
Alexandra(ALR), Alexandra, New zealand (153.4km)